What a soothing experience was the latter days of October 2021 and especially Oct 28, 2021, for the Shiba Inu community! The reason is Shiba Inu composed a new history in its price increase that day. For the first time, we eyed Shiba Inu’s price at its ATH in the range of $0.00008845, whereas its price was at $0.00004055 two days earlier, 26th October. It means that there had been a 100% price increment in the interval of two days. On the other hand, Shiba Inu outnumbered the trading volume of Bitcoin the same day within 24 hours, creating a new record. It was something out of the blue. Notably, Bitcoin had a trading volume of $40.7bn that day, whereas Shiba Inu itself had $46bn. After that situation, several questions were raised in the Shiba Inu community including- will Shiba Inu reach 1 cent in 2025? Does Elon Musk own Shiba Inu coin? Many types of such questions are seen in the Shiba Inu community. But unfortunately, the community is serving them with misinformation. That’s why we are trying to diagnose with the help of our research team whether Shiba Inu’s price will reach 1 cent by 2025. To answer in a word, we have to say it’s a NO; Shiba Inu is unlikely to reach its 1 cent price by 2025. But, it goes without saying that 2025 is really going to be an exciting year for Shiba Inu. We will discuss A-Z in this Shiba Inu article regarding if Shiba Inu will reach its 1 cent target by 2025, analyzing all pertinent issues. So, welcome you to this time machine of Shiba Inu 2025 price.
Before appearing on the core discussion, we are letting you know that if you are very eager to know- whether SHIB can reach $1, you can read this article we have recently covered. We arranged this article, collecting all relevant opinions.
Shiba Inu ATH Prices in a Chart
|Date||Shiba Inu ATH Price|
Shiba Inu Coin 1 cent
Can Shiba Inu’s price ever be 1 cent? Yes, definitely, but not possible within 2025. The reason is the crypto market is still in its early phase. It’s foolish to think of such a massive amount of marketcap whereas Bitcoin has a marketcap of 1.1 trillion USD. Wait a minute, are you getting confused as we are talking about marketcap? Indeed, comprehending the marketcap is essential for you providing that you want to understand the price of any crypto coin.
If you are a newbie with no knowledge about the crypto marketcap, don’t worry then. We are going to describe the matter in a nutshell. Always bear in mind an equation-
Crypto Market cap= number of token or coin X price per token or coin.
You will see Ethereum’s price at $4,284 on Coinmarketcap Website. This $4,284 is basically the quotient of the ETH marketcap and total coins in the circulating supply of ETH. This is the relationship between any coin’s price and marketcap.
Now, let’s catch up to the issue of the Shiba Inu coin and its 1 cent price relevance. Do you know how much is the total Shiba Inu coin supply? It’s 1,000,000,000,000,000 SHIB. On the other hand, the total circulating supply of Shiba Inu coin is 549, 095B. There is no other coin in the top 100 projects with such a massive coin supply like Shiba. That’s why SHIB coin’s price is so cheap.
So, now come to the question- what problems are adjacent to Shiba Inu’s 1 cent price?
- Actually, there is no problem inherent to it. The whole crypto industry’s marketcap is 2.6 trillion USD while we are writing this Shiba Inu coin 1 cent-titled article. It means this $2.6T marketcap consists of the aggregate marketcap of all cryptos including Bitcoin, ETH, DOT, Link, LTC, and everything. On the other hand, Bitcoin’s marketcap is $1.1T, according to the information of Coinmarketcap.
So, if Shiba Inu’s price is 1 cent, where is the problem?
- If Shiba Inu reaches its 1 cent price target, its total market cap will be 5.5 Trillion USD, on the basis of its current circulating supply amount.
- Can you even imagine? Whereas the world’s most valuable digital currency, Bitcoin, has a marketcap of 1.1 Trillion USD, Shiba Inu’s coin marketcap will be more than $5T. Really? Even the aggregation of the marketcap of all cryptocurrencies is only $2.6T.
- It means Shiba Inu’s marketcap will be more than twice the marketcap of whole cryptocurrencies if the coin reaches 1 cent. Can you guess the height Shiba Inu should climb up to reach that milestone?
- But, there is no room for frustration because the crypto industry is growing so fast. The whole crypto industry may gain a marketcap of $150T before 2030. If so, we may see Shiba Inu’s price 1 cent. Only over-optimism drives you to think 1 cent price of Shiba Inu, but this thought fades away when coming to reality. It’s all about foolishness to think of 1 cent price of Shiba Inu until Shiba Inu does something exclusive.
Let’s come to a different context and look at the Shiba Inu coin price increase chart of the last year. For example, if you had invested 1$ in Shiba Inu in 2020, your investment amount would have grown to $0.19 by November 2020, and that investment would have been $12000 SHIBA INU coin by April 2021. Thereafter, your investment portfolio would have been $120,000 in May 2021, and then $20,000 in August 2021.
But, considering the current perspective, the investment you made a year ago would have been $243,333 by now after the recent massive price increase.
There is no way to deny the price growth of Shiba Inu even if you don’t like Shiba Inu.
No way can you avoid the role of a crypto enthusiast behind Shiba Inu coin’s price increment.
Who is that crypto enthusiast?
- No doubt Elon Musk.
If you are active on Social media, you might have seen a meme that had gone viral on social media in which Elon Musk kept holding a Shiba Inu puppy by his hand. When Elon Musk tweeted such a picture, the Shiba Inu community framed it as a symbol that Elon Musk alone carries the Shiba Inu token.
But, now, the question is…………….
Does Elon Musk own Shiba Inu coin?
The Shiba Inu community has plenty of speculations about the answer to this question. Even many of them think that one of the big wallets of Shiba Inu coin is in the possession of Elon Musk. The reason is Elon Musk’s positive appearance about Shiba Inu caught the attention of many. Elon Musk was seen directly boosting Bitcoin and DOGECOIN, known as a meme coin, in several interviews, and on his Twitter account.
Shibaarmy is highly enthusiastic to know how much Elon musk owns Shiba Inu coin. But, those who are so defensive have another question in their mind, which is: Does Elon Musk own Shiba Inu coin?
But, Elon Musk has made his position clear about these questions from his Twitter account.
- On last 24th October 2021, a twitter account named ‘’Shiba Hodler’’ made a question tagging Elon Musk: Hei Elon, How much Shiba Inu coin are you holding?
- Elon answered ‘’NOPE’’ to the question 1:30 Hrs later, which means he holds no Shiba Inu coin.
- This response was really shocking to the entire Shiba Inu community.
- Maximum Shiba Inu community holders used to think that Elon Musk held a massive amount of Shiba Inu Coins. However, when the ‘Shiba Hodler’ ID saw that Elon confirmed he holds no Shiba Inu, the ID then suggested to Elon, ‘’you should own some Shiba Inu coin.’’
- But no response came from Elon then. So, it strongly refers to the unwillingness of Elon Musk to buy Shiba Inu Coin.
- When Elon’s answer of holding no Shiba Inu coin came to limelight, Shiba’s market price started sinking. But, the price of Shiba Inu soon turned around to the bullish trend again, and that bullish trend took Shiba’s price to its ATH within the next 4 days of the tweet.
You can no way entitle Elon as a big Crypto veteran. But meme coins survive on the market depending on the social media hype. So, such a negative response from Elon Musk never hints at any auspicious consequence for Shiba Inu.
Will Shiba Inu reach 1 cent in 2022?
We are writing this article on 1st November 2021, and 2022 is not so far indeed. It’s true that we will see a massive bull run in all Altcoins in 2022, according to our analysis based on crypto market history.
- We will never see 1 cent price of Shiba Inu in 2022.
- The reason is the bull-run we are going to see in 2022 will be transient. Basically, the current bullish run has started from mid-2020, and the whole of 2021 has been a bullish year, and we are expecting this bullish move may continue till the 1st quarter or 2nd quarter in 2022. That means the current bullish run may take a turn in the opposite direction at any time.
- Do you think the Shiba Inu can survive in the bullish trend in the bearish market trend? It’s never.
- We are repeating the previous point that Shiba Inu’s marketcap will never reach 5.5 trillion USD by 2022. So, leave hopping for its 1 cent price by the next year.
- Let’s come to a realistic price prediction of Shiba Inu in 2022. According to our CryptoOOF analytic team, if Shiba Inu moves to a great extent in 2022, it’s maximum possible price will be $0.0003. But, Shiba Inu’s price can sink by the end of 2022. So, be careful.
Will Shiba Inu reach 1 cent in 2025?
According to the history of the crypto market, we are going to see a bullish market in 2025 as this year will be followed by 2024 bitcoin halving year. At that time, almost all cryptocurrencies will see a price increase. Bitcoin’s current marketcap is 1.1 trillion USD, and we are expecting this marketcap to grow to 20 trillion by 2025. Now, come to the relevance of 1 cent of the Shiba Inu coin in 2025.
- No, we don’t even expect 1 cent price for Shiba Inu in 2025.
- The reason is Shiba Inu belongs to a controversial niche with no real use-case. Things can be line people will pay less or even no attention to meme typed coins in 2025. We also can see that we will get Shiba Inu at a cheaper rate than what is now.
- However, so far, what we talked about was all pessimistic. Now, we should say something optimistic. Through the exciting roadmap of Shiba Inu, it grew a large community and if they can fulfill their roadmap in time, they can develop an efficient ecosystem.
- As a result, we may see Shiba Inu’s price at nearly $0.000900 in 2025. But this result entirely depends on how much Shiba Inu can execute as per their roadmap. There is another concern hovering in the mind that how much demand for meme typed coins will be in 2025.
To conclude, we have to say, Shiba Inu is very unlikely to reach 1 cent price by 2025. So, if you invest in Shiba Inu expecting a 1 cent price by 2025, we will then recommend you to analyze its marketcap.
Why Shiba Inu (SHIB) can’t reach 1 cent?
We are not saying that Shiba Inu will never reach 1 cent price. But, the objective behind our discussion is that Shiba Inu can’t hit that amount right now or in the near future. Why are we saying so?
Let’s clear it with an example. Suppose- you are serving a company as a head of marketing, and the company earns monthly revenue of 5 thousand USD. So, how awkward will it be if you expect a monthly salary of 20 thousand USD?
- Exactly; expecting Shiba Inu’s price 1 cent is like the above example. Because presently Bitcoin, the world’s number one crypto, has a marketcap of 1.1 trillion USD only. So, desiring 1 cent for Shiba Inu is akin to desiring 5.5 trillion USD for it.
- That means expecting 5x from Bitcoin for Shiba Inu. Is it truly possible?
- Maybe, we will see Shiba Inu’s 1 cent price in the distant future. And it will be possible when the crypto market gains huge. Shiba Inu may acquire a 5.5 trillion marketcap by the time Bitcoin’s marketcap will be 100 trillion and USD and Ethereum’s marketcap will be 38 trillion USD.
- Fear is also there on the other side; what is it? As 2021 supported the bullish market, meme typed coins got benefited, like DogeCoin saw a bull run owing to the hype, Shiba Inu and other meme typed coins also saw some price increase. But, Crypto is always an unstable marketplace. For example, the ICO trend was so popular in 2017, but later this trend got crashed. So, if such an incident takes place with the crypto meme niche, you will never see Shiba’s 1 cent price.
To be realistic, you should leave the hope of Shiba’s 1 cent price target by 2021, 2022, or even 2025. Because- it is entirely out of context to crave 1 cent price for Shiba Inu, considering the overall crypto market context. So, be realistic and calculative.
How much Shiba Inu coin has been burned?
|SHIB Coin Total Supply||1,000 Trillion SHIB|
|SHIB Coin Circulating Supply||549,095.51B SHIB|
|Total Burned Coin Number||410.24T SHIB|
|% of Burned Coin||41.2% SHIB|
It was said to you earlier that Shiba Inu’s total supply is 1 quadrillion SHIB. From this total supply, Ryoshi, founder of SHIB Token, locked 50% in Uniswap and sent the remaining 50% to Ethereum Co-founder Vitalik Buterin’s wallet. Then VB burned a total of 410.24 trillion, which was worth $3.4 billion in USD, Shiba Inu tokens in May 2021. But, if thought from the current perspective, that burned tokens would have been $32.5B till now.
- However, Vitalink Buterin’s burning of tokens is still a controversial issue. On the other hand, many think the CEO of Shiba Inu, Ryoshi, sent Shiba Inu coin to VB’s wallet just to get a marketing advantage.
- When later the announcement came from Binance to enlist Shiba Inu, Shiba Inu gained a 900% increment in its price.
- When Vitalik Buterin sent 410.24 trillion Shiba Inu to dead blockchain address, that specific amount got separated from the total supply.
- Members in the Shiba Inu community now and then say that the Shiba team needs to burn some coins to increase its price. Apparently, it is expressed that no Shiba Inu community member and even Ryoshi as a CEO hold Shiba Inu coin. Maybe, Shiba Team members buy Shiba Inu coins from the market and then hold them. But, they don’t get any segregated wallet advantage as a team member or CEO.
- That’s why they don’t pose any right logically to burn their coins. If you are a Shiba Inu community member, and you want Shiba team members to burn some coins.
- We hope you understand now that Shiba team members have no ability to burn Shiba Inu coin officially.
Will Shiba Inu coin reach 50 cents?
We are so sure that you have already gotten your answer whether Shiba Inu can reach 50 cents one day providing that you already read the above portion of this article. According to the market condition, it’s sinful to expect 50 cents price for Shiba Inu. Even, how do you think of 50 cents whereas 1 cent is unobtainable! We will never see this indeed.
- The reckoning of Shiba Inu’s current circulating supply shows that Shiba Inu needs to have a marketcap of 275 Trillion USD to reach 50 cents price. But, the whole crypto industry has a total marketcap of 2.6 trillion USD.
- With a $61k price, Bitcoin has a marketcap of 1.16 trillion USD. So, how can you expect 275 trillion USD for SHIB?
- Is it possible even in 2050? Never at all. Even it is doubtful whether we can see Bitcoin’s price of 275 trillion USD in 2050.
- Do you really expect 275 trillion USD marketcap from Shiba Inu which is fundamentally weak? You can as the choice is up to you. But, we never expect that amount.
Truly to say, with no real use-case, Meme coins in the crypto industry have no contribution. Even, there will be no surprise if Shiba Inu’s price becomes stable in the future. So, don’t invest in Shiba Inu expecting its price 50 cents hearing people’s wild guesses. Make your reckoning to catch up with the market trend. Be careful and analyze the market before investing in crypto.
If Shiba hits 1 cent calculator
In this section, we will describe Shiba Inu 1 cent calculator based on if Shiba hits 1 cent possibility. Let’s see what we are going to get on this calculator.
If Shiba hits 1 cent calculator (with current circulating Supply):
- Shiba Inu MarketCap= 5.5 Trillion USD (with 500,000 SHIB Circulating supply)
100M Shiba Inu Coin=1,000,000 USD
10M Shiba Inu Coin=100,000 USD
1M Shiba Inu Coin=10,000 USD
Half Million Shiba Inu Coin=5,000 USD
100,000 Shiba Inu Coin=1,000 USD
50,000 Shiba Inu Coin=500 USD
10,000 Shiba Inu Coin=100 USD
We believe this Shib calculator will help you understand how much percentage of profit you will receive against your holding amount.
Shiba Inu has already given a large amount of profit to its holders in 2021. That’s why we don’t think Shiba will provide you with 600-900% more profit instantly down the road. Our belief says no about Shiba Inu’s 1 cent price by 2025. And the reason is Shiba Inu has no real use case. We hardly think Shiba Inu can surpass ETH, DOT-typed coin’s marketcap considering the ranking. But some degree of hype can lead Shiba Inu to surpass DOT, LINK-typed valid projects. We told it earlier that till now we are too early about the crypto industry. Even though Shiba Inu can surpass projects like DOT, LINK one day, but this surpassing will be for a temporary period. So, we recommend you not to be so dependable on SHIB, DOGE-typed meme coins because they are mostly hype-based. Before knowing whether Shiba can go 1 cent price, you should know that the recent ATH of Shiba Inu coin is overpriced. We hope you understand the reality of Shiba Inu now…………